- REST API
- PAYMENT PROVIDER
Not a developer?
If you are not a developer, you probably want to implement OkePay into your web shop. Please look into the Shop Plugins section.
What is this documentation for?
There are several tools you can use to implement OkePay:
- Modal window: For an embedded payment form on your website
- OkePay Gateway: For a seamless implementation to a webshop.
- REST API: To post and get data from OkePay.
- Webhooks: Get notified about payment and subscription changes
- Create a OkePay instance on OkePay.com: Click here to create now
- After you login for the first time you will see the initial steps you need to complete to use your account
- Find your API secret in Settings > API
- ... now you are ready to start developing with OkePay
Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask us