API (OkePay Gateway)
When do I use OkePay Gateway
A OkePay Gateway is generated for integration into an application (e.g. web shop software). In general it is an invoice with an amount, currency and the customer data in background.
OkePay Gateway can be implemented in two ways:
- Modal window
First you need to place the order using our /Gateway endpoint. See /Gateway for more information about the request.
You will get a link back to which you can redirect your customer for the checkout procedure. In case you would like to implement a modal window, use this link for the data-href attribute. More information you can find in the next section.
Necessary scripts which you need to include in the head section of your html file.
- jQuery: (e.g. from CDN https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/ jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js)
- OkePay Gateway JS: https://media.okepay.info/modal/v1/gateway.min.js
To open the generated gateway link in modal window, use the following code example.
- More information about modal window, you can find on Modal window
- Replace example.okepay.info with the URL of your OkePay installation
- Replace GATEWAY-HASH by the hash returned by our Gateway API